Monday, December 5, 2011

a long hiatus


This blog has become so dead that it is now frequented by spammers trying to advertise their products. I sometimes wonder why I still keep this blog at all. Over the past few months, I have found a decreasing need to blog. I suppose at one point I had intended to provide a full account of my life here. But life needs to be lived, and that can only be done out in the streets and not in my room facing the computer screen the whole time. I apologize for the lack of entries.
I suppose in a way, I should be thankful that so many things have happened till I could not find the time to sit down & blog. These five months have been extremely eventful & stressful months, & the ride looks set to continue for the next few months, slowing down for a while in May only to pick up the pace again in August.
Life has been very colourful indeed, & day by day is spent living instead of mulling now. But that only means that I have more stories to tell, more content to blog with, but less time to do so.

No comments: