Monday, March 14, 2011

monday blues

I don't particularly like Mondays, but today seemed like a Monday from hell. First of all, I've been having this coughing fit at night that wakes me up... or rather, keeps me up all night. I can't make up my mind if I'm developing some allergies or if it's just some cold I caught. When my alarm clock finally went off, it took all the energy I had just to get out of bed.

Finally got to the library, but my lack of sleep is taking its toll on my productivity. Thank god I worked over the weekend, or else I wouldn't have anything to show for this coming group meeting.

Don't quite know how the rest of the day passed, but it sure involved a lot of sitting around and gossiping with my pal who was equally as unmotivated as I am. Ok, maybe a l'il more motivated than I am, because I'm ready to go back to hall now and I'm still waiting for him to print his stuffs.

I'm also getting this stupid headache, which is making me grumpier by the minute. Haven't gone running for three weeks now, so today I die die also must go running. Aih.

After recess week, I will have four mid-terms. Sigh, doomsday ahead...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The more you play, the better you'll do !