Saturday, December 25, 2010

merry x'mas

Ironic. It's Christmas and instead of a roasted turkey and mash potatoes, I'm having beef steak! Yummy!!! For the first time, I ordered my beef steak rare tonight. I always anticipated that my steak would look all raw with meat juices flowing out of the blood-red veins. Well, I anticipated correctly. But it wasn't at all disgusting - it was delicious. Contrary to steaks done with sauce dripping all over the plate and causing your French fries to become soggy, my beef steak today was marinated and charbroiled to a tender perfection. Voila! Sauce-less delicious culinary art. Having it rare, and sauce-less, I could taste the sweetness of Wagyu (Japanese Cattle) with good marbling. I wished I brought my camera so that I can take a picture of it and tempt you all with it.

Currently suffering from indigestion due to the amount I ate. I'm sitting 2 and a half hour in front of the computer hoping somehow my gastric juices would dissolve the food. So I waited. I downloaded some Christmas songs, watched 3 episodes of Glee Season 2, and then stared out the window into the night sky looking out for Father Christmas. Weird, that there's a song called Santa Baby - when Santa is Father Christmas...

Ooh... screw my indigestion. I'm hungry again! *weird sound resonates from belly* Fine tummy! If you don't want to eat, just say so... Well, as for Santa, I hope he reads this and send me ENO (something that eases digestion) for my stomach. Merry Christmas!!! And to all (once you have digested your food) a Goodnight!

No comments: