Monday, January 3, 2011

the reply

cp: Hello 820, I admire you for being everyone's friend. I also admire you for being responsible, caring, hardworking and everything I'm not. Thank you for being quiet on the outside and noisy and funny on the inside.
820: Thank you Chee Peng for being such a good friend and senior. I still remember my 1st day in NTU when you showed me the way to my room, helped me to carry the luggages, familiarized me with NTU and most importantly helping me find the sense of belongingness there. I really appreciate the advice that you gave and nevertheless the "knocking" and motivation during the exam week. Steamboat in tv lounge, studying in tv lounge and can 11, breakfasts, lunches and dinners are priceless memories that i treasure. A million thanks to my wonderful, altruistic and humorous friend. Glad to have you as a friend and all the best in this new year. =)

No comments: