Sunday, December 19, 2010

one more paper

sounds like want more papers. (:

So I find myself growing more averse towards examinations although I have had a good relationship with them. It's like a relationship you're born to bear with - the petulant aunt, the shrewd uncle, the annoying cuzz - exams are like the pesky little five-year-old hopping on a sugar high who you want to just scream at and then laugh at their shocked pathetic faces.

I must say that exams do put me at the edge of my rocker. Not to mention I would be on an overdose of caffeine and chocolate and enduring a lack of sleep, strained eyelids and edgy annoyance.

Sometimes however, I hallucinate and throw myself into a miasmic fantasy of loin-cloth clad jungle men and women dancing about on the branches of the study lamp. They swing carelessly from lamp to fan, and then swing back again to the study lamp. I don't really know why they exist. They seem to neither chide nor compliment my tendency to distract myself with writing posts like these that make neither sense nor worth of my time.

I feel wings sprouting from my back. They all whisk me to bed but I resist.

No comments: